Access Your Records Online
St. Luke’s makes certain portions of your medical record available to you online at www.evantagehealth.com. After creating your eVantageHealth account you will be able to:
- View documents from hospital stays, doctor visits, lab results, radiology results and other medical documents.
- Download copies of these records for quick and easy access.
- Send a secure message to your doctor about your non-urgent health care needs.
Your Medical Record… Delivered!
Your Doctor Gets Your Images After Your Test/Study
Your medical records are delivered to physicians who practice at St. Luke’s through a secure website accessed only by medical personnel so that you never have to worry about picking up your own radiology images or “films.”
Instead, your doctor gets high-quality digital images on a computer screen in the privacy of the office. And, with the assistance of fellowship-trained radiologists, your doctor can tell you what the results mean for your health.
There may be times when your doctor asks that you bring your records and images to your next appointment. We can deliver this information directly to your physician prior to your appointment if you contact us in advance.
Requesting Your Record
To make it easy for you, you can download and print our Medical Information Release
form or obtain a form from any patient care unit at a St. Luke’s University Health Network facility.
You can request records from St. Luke’s Medical Records Department four ways:
St. Luke’s Medical Records
77 S Commerce Way
Bethlehem, PA 18017
Maps & Directions
484-526-4719 (Monday through Friday between 8 am and 6 pm)
Medical Records Department
1021 Park Avenue
Quakertown, PA 18951
Maps & Directions
215-538-4694 (Monday through Friday between 7:30 am and 4:30 pm)
We will send your records back to you upon receipt of the signed record request form.
For requests other than patient care, you will receive a bill from an independent third-party vendor. St. Luke’s charges only the state regulated charge for copies of your medical record.
To provide the best service we can, please allow some processing time for the following records:
- X-rays on CD – 48 hours
- Medical records – 2 – 5 days
- Mammogram images to be mailed – 1 – 2 weeks
The Medical Records department will work with you and your doctor to get your records where they need to be for your individual situation.
Authorization Signature for Your Records Release
By law, the following authorized people are able to sign for the release of your health information:
- Yourself (not your spouse)
- A parent (for patients younger than 18 years of age)
- A minor who has a child or who is aged 12 – 17 and is under the care of a psychiatrist and/or in drug/alcohol treatment
- Legal guardian (guardianship documentation is required)
- Power of attorney if patient is unable to sign (legal documentation is required)
- Estate representative for a deceased patient (estate documentation is required)