The Cancer Center at the Anderson Campus
Care Close to Home!
The American College of
Surgeons Commission on
Cancer awarded St. Luke's
its prestigious Outstanding
St. Luke's is the only hospital
in Pennsylvania to achieve
this award three consecutive
The St. Luke's Cancer Center at the Anderson Campus is distinguished by:
- Multidisciplinary, coordinated care and access to leading cancer experts
- An easy drive and convenient, abundant parking
- Beautiful, suburban, modern health care campus
- Revolutionary new TrueBeamTM radiation therapy system opens the door to new treatment possibilities for challenging cases
- Infusion Suite for chemotherapy, located on the Center's third floor provides patients with the best campus views
Learn more about the many Cancer Services available at St. Luke's University Health Network.