Patients and Visitors
Patients & Visitors
The entrances to the hospital, medical office building and Cancer Center close at 8 pm. For entrance after 8 pm, please park in the Emergency Department parking area and enter the hospital through the Emergency Department. The Emergency Department is open 24-hours-a-day, seven-days-a-week.
Visitors are permitted 24 hours-a-day, but after 8 pm, all must enter through the Emergency Department entrance.
Complimentary Valet Parking
Valet parking is available free of charge for the convenience of our patients and visitors. Courteous valets will be available between the Medical Office Building and Cancer Center entrances Monday through Friday from 7 am to 5 pm.
Notice of Accessibility for Persons with Disabilities
St. Luke's Network and all of its programs and activities are accessible to and useable by disabled persons, including persons who are deaf, hard of hearing, or blind or who have other sensory impairments.
Access features include:
- Convenient off-street parking designated specifically for disabled persons.
- Curb cuts and ramps between parking areas and buildings.
- Level access into first floor level with elevator access to all other floors.
- Fully accessible offices, meeting rooms, bathrooms, public waiting areas, cafeteria, patient treatment areas, including examining rooms and patient wards.
Assistive and Communication Aids
A full range of assistive and communication aids provided to persons who are deaf, hard of hearing, or blind, or with other sensory impairments. There is no additional charge for such aids. Some of these aids include:
- Qualified sign language interpreters for persons who are deaf or hard of hearing
- A twenty-four hour (24) telecommunication device (TTY/TDD) which can connect the caller to all extensions within the facility and/or portable (TTY/TDD) units, for use by persons who are deaf, hard of hearing, or speech impaired
- Readers and taped material for the blind and large print materials for the visually impaired.
- Flash cards, alphabet board and other communication boards
- Assistive devices for persons with impaired manual skills
If you require any of the aids listed above, please let the receptionist or your nurse know.